One of my wonderful college roommates, Emily, surprised me with this “award” the other day, so I thought I would pass it on and recommend six other “gorgeous” bloggers to my little Humble Handmaid following.
The “rules” are as follows: Rules: list six little-known facts about yourself, then recommend six more bloggers that deserve the title.
1. I like the smell of new tires, leather and horse barns.
2. One of my dreams is to spend a month or so traveling all over Europe.
3. I adore Jane Austen movies, and will never, ever tire of seeing “Pride and Prejudice” (either the BBC version or the Keira Knightley version).
4. I lived and modeled in New York after high school and on breaks during my first couple of years of college. I did some work for Tommy Hilfiger and Lancome, as well as some small jeans designers and salons. I met many interesting people and had many interesting experiences that I promise to blog about sometime.
5. I was so painfully shy as a child that I frequently pretended to be sleeping just to get out of having to talk to anybody.
6. One of my goals is to own and ride horses again one day—and to teach my precious brood of little Francos how to ride!
* * * * *
First, back to Emily 🙂 Emily writes Witnessing Hope, a blog about her life and adventures as a Catholic lay missionary with the Missioners of Hope in Honduras.
Matthew Warner – Fallible Blogma
A Year of Slow Cooking
In 2008, this blogger pledged to cook one crock pot dish every day for the entire year–and she did! This blog has helped me score some real home runs with meals lately, thanks to her yummy crock pot recipes and great sense of humor.
Catholic writer Genevieve Kinecke writes this blog, which is a combination of little-heard news from around the world, inspirational posts and social commentary.