This is the second part of a long, wonderful conversation I had with Jenny Ryan of Mothering Sunshine. (You can listen to the first episode here.) This episode is packed with tips, tricks, encouragement and resource ideas!
- Spiritual books, websites, audio CD resources, and family devotions and habits that we have enjoyed using for ourselves and our kids
- The realities of trying to figure out when, where and how to pray regularly with our families
- Ideas for dealing with young children during family prayer time
- Encouragement with parents with babies
- The importance of family traditions
- Ideas for using time in the car for family prayer
I enjoyed this interview so much, and I know that you will, too!
About Jenny Ryan
Jenny is a Catholic wife and mother of five. She is also the author of Love with All My Might, a Catholic children’s book about prayer. She blogs at Mothering Sunshine and also writes regularly for the Holy Heroes blog. Read more about Jenny here.
Resources Mentioned in This Episode
Bible Basics for Catholics by John Bergsma
Love with All My Might by Jenny Ryan (Jenny’s children’s book)
Holy Heroes (website)
Something Other Than God by Jennifer Fulwhiler
Catholic Icing (website)
The Little Oratory by Leila Lawlor
Glory Stories by Holy Heroes
The Divine Pity by Gerald Vann
Stations of the Cross Family Audio CD by Holy Heroes