~ This Workshop is Entrusted to the Immaculate Heart of Mary ~
* * * REgistration is now Closed * * *
They say that you often develop a passion for ministry in those areas where you yourself have suffered the most.
I have been on a journey for many years fighting anxiety and lack of peace in my life as a wife and mother. While I am still no expert on living stress and worry-free, it’s been on my heart to share some powerful spiritual and practical tools that have helped me find and maintain peace in my heart, home and marriage.
We are living in the midst of a pandemic, but I’ve seen for a long time that there is truly an epidemic of anxiety, depression, and discouragement among goodhearted, faithful Catholic wives and mothers.
I’ve absolutely been part of that epidemic. And some days I still struggle. But just like that little girl Jesus raises from the dead in the Gospel of Mark, I’m rising up on the other side of darker times to speak a word of peace to my fellow mothers and sisters in Christ.
And I believe this workshop has something for you, wherever you are right now.
You might be doing okay, but desire to go deeper with Christ in your own heart, home and marriage.
You might be wading through a low point in life that you never saw coming.
You might be in a season where tools for peace that used to work for you are no longer available–or enough.
You might be wondering if this is as good as it’s going to get.
Let’s Reach for Peace Together
It took a long time for me to realize that all of my prayers for peace were actually leading me at times to resources exactly like this. We sometimes need to be a go-getter about finding and maintaining our peace–instead of waiting for it to somehow fall into our lap. We have to live this vocation with so much intentionality. We’ve got to be ready to grow, to learn, and to ask for and seek help in our journey to become the woman we were created us to be.
And that’s how we run this race of marriage and motherhood. There are times we do have to trudge bravely through a stormy and muddy patch, and there are times we need to accept a pair of rain boots and an umbrella from a fellow runner and get back to running.:)
Some Special Guests…
Becky is an Ignatian-trained retreat leader and spiritual director, the author of two books, and a wife and mother of three. Jenay is a wife and mother of four, and has a blog and Instagram ministry for mothers struggling with anxiety and depression. She also currently facilitates the Domestic Church Catholic marriage and family movement in her home diocese with her husband, Chris.
I will also be giving away some beautiful pieces from Catholic artist Norman Faucheux!
Things We’re Going to Talk About…
WEEK ONE: November 1-7, 2020
- Lessons in reverencing God-given temperament and personality
- Mercy towards self; dignity as a daughter of God
- Marian devotion and spirituality
- Creating a personal Litany of Truths
- Questions to ask when scheduling yourself and your family
WEEK TWO: November 8-14, 2020
- Becky Eldredge, guest
- Finding time and ways to pray as a mother in every season
- Spiritual direction vs. counseling
- Spiritual perfectionism
WEEK THREE: November 15-21, 2020
- Jenay Franco, guest
- The intersection of faith, physical health, and mental health
- Catholic mindfulness
- Mind management
WEEK FOUR: November 22-28, 2020
- Jenay Franco, guest
- How to talk to your spouse about your mental health, your dreams, and how you’re really doing
- Powerful marriage and communication tools from the Domestic Church movement
- Real talk about having babies, discerning babies, using Natural Family Planning
- Dealing with problems in intimacy in your marriage
What You’ll Get in This Workshop
- A beautiful PDF workbook with weekly content, helpful worksheets, Scripture and journaling prompts, and quotes from the saints
- Four LIVE talks via Zoom, with Q&A immediately following; and access to all of the (recorded) talks afterward on a private YouTube channel.
- An active, private Facebook group for the duration of the workshop
- Wonderful weekly book and art giveaways within the Facebook group
- Mom-to-mom advice, tools and encouragement for wherever you are in your journey
Schedule of Live Talks
I will record each talk and email a link out the next day. I will also post the talks to a private YouTube channel.
- Sunday, November 1 @7:00pm CST
- Monday, November 9 @6:30pm CST
- Tuesday, November 17 @7:00pm CST
- Tuesday, November 24 @7:00pm CST
I can’t wait to see your beautiful face in November to talk life, marriage, raising saints, living with not-quite-saints, and learning to mom in peace in all of it.
Questions? Feel free to email me.:)
I’ll see you there,