I guess I can add ‘radio show guest’ to my resume now. 🙂
Wake Up Baton Rouge doesn’t have a link on their website to the interview, and I’m not sure if they will end up posting one at all. If they do, I’ll post it on HH of course.
You know, speaking of resumes, it’s funny how the skills and accomplishments I have acquired in my short time as a wife and mother wouldn’t really be considered an accomplishment by the rest of the world. Skills like…
- Meal planning, cooking and preparing three meals and two snacks per day for my family. On a budget.
- Staying happily married to my husband of four years (this one might need to be at the top of the list, actually!)
- Breastfeeding 🙂
- Knowing that exact moment when Faith is ready for her morning nap, before she even starts fussing or rubbing her eyes.
- Being able to get a 2 1/2 year-old and a 9 month-old fed, (usually) bathed, and put to bed by (usually) 7:15pm. By myself.
- Reading Gabriel’s “Big Helpers” truck book with eight different accents.
What accomplishments and skills are on your resume these days?